Congratulations and Thank You for Joining Us!
Welcome to Venrick & Wells.
You’ve just made a decision to join a group of people who are committed to always progressing to the next level, creating a better version of themselves, and living a Winning Lifestyle at every level.
First off, we want you to know that we have tremendous respect for your time and email inbox. Too many people out there just send promotion after promotion trying to pry the plastic out of your wallet and give a boost their bank account. We promise to send you only the best content, and contribute as much value as we can with every email we send you.
You made a choice to give us your email address, and we intend to earn your trust and respect by following through on our promise to give you the tools you need to accomplish YOUR goals and win. We are grateful for the relationship you have begun with us and we will always make sure to honor your time and the trust you have already given us.
Over time, we will learn more about each other, and as we communicate more and more through emails and comments on V&W, we will learn to better serve you and your goals.
In order to make this happen and give you the best experience and content customized for your personal development goals, please be sure to open the emails we send you and click on the links that you think will be useful to you.
By doing this, you notify us of your preferences and the topics you want to hear more about, allowing us to send you emails in the future that are tailored to your specific wants and needs.
Also, feel free to comment on any blog post or podcast page on this site. If we have spoken about something you want to hear more about, or you think of something we left out that you want us to talk about, let us know!
A huge part of our content creation strategy is to give you what you want. So don’t be shy, let loose and help us to give you a customized experience on the way to your goals.
To start, here are a few free gifts to enjoy while we gather content to send your way…
Gift 1 – 100 Ways To Instantly Get Out Of A Rut
Gift 2 – 10 People to Motivate and Inspire You (Video Included)
Top Resources on V&W
Easily our top resource, simply because it is so versatile. Our podcasts feature us, Venrick & Wells, talking about topics related to the winning lifestyle. Our podcasts not only deliver massive value, but are also accessible via your phone, iPad, and computer, allowing you to tune in at work, in your car, at the gym, or wherever you may be.
And most importantly, our podcasts are geared to give you what you want. We are constantly reviewing listener feedback and comments to see what it is you want to hear about next, so that you can participate in the podcasts as much as we do. Tell us what you want, and we’ll give it to you.
You can access our podcasts:
The V&W Blog is where we discuss the winning lifestyle even more. We go in depth into a lot of topics, providing step-by-step tutorials, revealing skills you can use right away to succeed and win, and we give away free worksheets, checklists, and other content that you can print out and take with you wherever you go to anchor yourself to the winning lifestyle.
Connect with Us:
Here’s where you can connect with us online. Follow us on these platforms and feel free to interact with us. We look forward to it!
Where to Start – Our Personal Recommendations
If you are looking for some of our best content to start out with, look no further.
- 3 Reasons You Should Plan Out Your Day Ahead of Time – In this article I share some of the not so obvious reasons that creating a schedule before your day starts can help give a boost to your productivity.
- How Reinforcement Controls Your Life – If you want to know how to motivate yourself and immediately shape new behaviors and habits using simple conditioning techniques, check out this article and get started.
- 4 Ways To Get Out Of A Rut – Feeling Stuck? If you feel like you are in a rut, this article will walk you through some practical steps you can take to break out of bad/complacent habits and emotions and start achieving your goals.
- The Amazing Thing I Learned from Focusing on One Thing – Sometimes we all have too much going on in our lives and we need to cut down. This article tells a story of how much I learned when I made myself focus on one thing.
- Endlessly Combining Ideas to Progress the World – Everything in the world can influence you. Whether it’s from school, experiences, or people we all are constantly learning without even knowing it. Check out this article to get a different perspective on a way that we all together can make the world better.
- Goal Setting: Why it’s Essential for Your Success – This article goes indepth on the importance of setting your goals. And it also gives you some useful tips on how setting goals can make you far more successful!